Patent Attorneys, List 1
Jones Day, Finnegan, Fish, Kenyon
Prepared June 8, 2012
- Facebook had no evidence, so they attacked the inventor
- Why should inventors put up with such wasteful, uncreative nonsense perpetrated by attorneys, and a legal profession that is out-of-control?
- If Facebook prevails, the Rules of Evidence in patent cases are thrown out the window;
- American property rights are threatened by this case;
- If Facebook prevails, American inventors should not bother filing for patents, since evidence shows Facebook used Leader’s published patent to further copy the technology;
- The importance of verb tense will degrade our courtrooms to nothing more than three-ring circuses; and
- Facebook’s misconduct in this case must come under serious discipline (more than wink, wink, nod, nod);
- The legal disciplinary system is broken; a majority of members of each state’s disciplinary committees should be laypeople since attorneys have effectively stopped reporting white collar misconduct among attorneys and judges;
- The Federal Circuit Opinion was timed suspiciously to coincide with the beginning of Facebook’s IPO roadshow; and
- Did Facebook use influence to get the experienced Judge Farnan removed from Leader v. Facebook just months before trial? What other influence may have been used to prejudice Leader?;
- Did Facebook use the mock trial to manipulate the jury and courtroom procedures?; and
- Please forward additional phraseology that you use.
Subject Lines – Add your own words after “Subject”. Otherwise, all our messages look the same.
Your Message – Make it yours, from the heart. Let these patent attorneys know that us advocates of American property rights are gravely concerned and will not rest until (1) Leader Technologies sees justice, and (2) the serious problems in our justice system that this case has exposed are fixed.
Use Your Telephone Too! – Patent attorneys, of all professions, should be concerned about the degradation of inventor property rights occurring in American and around the globe. If inventors stop inventing, new ideas stop, the economy stops growing, new jobs are not created, the tax base drops, public services decline, society’s ability to protect its citizens falters, healthcare falters, civil rights falter, etc. etc. The importance of protecting the US inventor cannot be understated. All of these negative consequences do not even mention the reality that if inventors stop inventing, patent lawyers will need to find other work. Pick up the phone and verbally express your concern to these individuals, and ask for their help and advocacy.
Patent Attorneys, List 1
Jones Day, Finnegan, Fish, Kenyon
|Law Firm Name / Organization Name||Attorney||Phone Number||Email Address (click)|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Abraham, Jeffreyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Carron, Virginia L.||email@example.com|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Grabow, Troy E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Gutowski, Anthony Memail@example.com|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Kacedon, D. Brianfirstname.lastname@example.org||Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||McCabe II, Michael J.||email@example.com|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||McDonell, Leslie A.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||O’Connor, PhD, Steven P.||email@example.com|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Schultz, Christopher S.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner||Weinstein, Douglas S.||email@example.com|
|Fish & Richardson||Belaquer, Donna A.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Fish & Richardson||Daley, PhD., Sean P.||email@example.com|
|Fish & Richardson||Feldman, Roger D.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fish & Richardson||Florey, Michael E.||email@example.com||Fish & Richardson||Franz, Paul E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fish & Richardson||Halkowski, Thomas L.||email@example.com|
|Fish & Richardson||Johnson, Victor C.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Fish & Richardson||Ludwig, S. Peteremail@example.com||Fish & Richardson||Pegram, John B.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Fish & Richardson||Phillips, John C.||email@example.com|
|Jones Day||Antler, PhD, Adriane M.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Jones Day||Cochran, David B.||email@example.com||Jones Day||Conrad, Daniel T.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jones Day||Corr, Steven J.||email@example.com||Jones Day||Elsevier, PhD, J. Patrickfirstname.lastname@example.org||Jones Day||Galvan, Hilda C.||email@example.com|
|Jones Day||Gooding, Martha K.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jones Day||Kay, Randyemail@example.com||Jones Day||Marlott, John A.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Jones Day||Sharer, Paul L.||email@example.com||Jones Day||Badenoch, George E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kenyon & Kenyon||DeLucia, Richard L.||email@example.com|
|Kenyon & Kenyon||Flock, Johnfirstname.lastname@example.org||Kenyon & Kenyon||Hails Jr., Robert L.||email@example.com||Kenyon & Kenyon||Jean, PhD, Patrice P.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Kenyon & Kenyon||Lee, PhD, Steven J.||email@example.com||Kenyon & Kenyon||Pfeffer, A. Antonyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Kenyon & Kenyon||Ringel, Douglas E.||email@example.com||Kenyon & Kenyon||Vroom, Robert F.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Kenyon & Kenyon||Weiss, Charles A.||email@example.com|